lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2009

I'm back stateside?

I've been sitting here for twenty minutes, stateside de nuevo, trying to find a way to sort through all of the work, places, emotions, people; how do you sum up an entire year? And I just found my way out of the conundrum...I'll put it off. I'll take you on a quick trip through Brasil, one moraleja.
After shutting up shop in Montevideo, I went to see what I could see in Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. Rain plagued me 10 days, more or less in a row. This is the view of a spectacular canyon just before a 20 kilometer hike, Itaimbezinho.Don't despair, when there's no way to appreciate the big stuff, it might just be an opportunity to take a look at the little.
These are fotos taken throughout the trip in different places. Enjoy them and the fact that your socks are not soaked and muddy =-D (Arriba Itaimbezinho)

Outside of the city Bage, o galpao de pedra. (Arriba y abajo.)



Back in Itaimbezinho. I watched the little? guy cross the way. He also was not very impressed with the excess of water.
This is another foto that may not fit the theme. There is a little something you should see. Look to the right of Gabriel (his name is Gabriel as well) and there is something a little larger than a basketball in the corner. !Avispas! There is another insect, Marabondi that is an aggresive bugger that packs an arsenal and flies around with long legs like a helicopter. Taking a picture of them is not recommended. The proper procedure is to close your eyes and pretend your not there.
Although you go in search of the big, keep an eye out for the little as well. I promise that next time I will put a close to the scholarship year for you as soon as I manage to do so myself.
Merry Christmas! !Feliz Navidad! Feliz Natal!





It's time to close up shop, at the moment